Tuesday 24 February 2015

Why Condoms Are Evil And Not Biblical.

Gold circle, lifestyle, trojan, durex, rough rider etc are all codom brand names. Condoms today in the hands of youths and adults, are just like mere balloons in the hands of toddlers and like pencils in the hand of the creator. I don't want to elucidate on the use of condoms, as it has just a single use which we all know. If you're reading this post and you claim not to
know it's use, well, I'll educate you; "condoms" are handgloves used for dropping hot pots from the fire place, thereby preventing burns.
Now that we know it's use, the question we want to answer is quite a simple one. Is the use of condoms biblical? Does God approve of condoms? For those of us conversant with the bible, From the biblical story of creation, the bible stated that God instructed man and woman to go into the world, be fruitful and multiply. Now, I haven't seen anywhere in the bible that necessitates the use of condoms, (though I stand to be corrected) since the world is not fully occupied. Should we keep giving birth indiscriminately?? Should we use condoms as a means of birth control? Is it biblical? Hey!!! Wait ooo!!! We are talking about couples here oo, legally and lawfully wedded couples, because youths like myself shouldn't be found playing with such hazardous objects in the first place. Ehen, let's continue. So are Christian couples permitted to use condoms? Well as for me and my spouse, we will plan our lives. We will multiply (just two kids), and fill the earth (My estate). Lol. Bros, plan your family well o. No go born full ground like chicken wen dey lay egg o. You go born 18 kids, na you con sabi. If you go fit cater for all of them, fine, na God win. But to be forewarned, is to be forearmed. I dey come make I reach front.

No comments:

Post a Comment