Friday 23 January 2015

Jehovah's Witnesses. How They'll All End.

   The Jehovah's Witnesses also known as JW, is a wide spread religious group across the world today. While I'm a big fan of them particularly
for their neatness, I also envy their never-ending evangelization agenda. Some of these witnesses could even go as far as entering you kitchen to preach to you while cooking, and promise not to take too much of your time.
   Arguably, the JW should be the neatest social religious organization, and the most quit at the same time. I remember honouring an invitation by one brother. Mehn, that day was memorable. I went there, and the first shocker I got was the absence of musical instruments. Well, you won't want me to narrate my extremely boring inaugural lecture at the study. Though I learned a lot, it wasn't fun. The JW are also very special for their familiarity with scriptures. They could tell you not to eat ijebu garri, and back it up properly with scriptures.
   The problem I seem to have with them is their doctrine and teachings. How could they have said that just "144 elders" would go the original heaven, and these elders would be Jehovah's witnesses as well. What then happens to the rest? Well, they believe without further debate, that they will dwell in the new heaven that's going to be made available by God much later. While I will be in heaven, I mean the heaven above, I would love to have a blog, where I can write on the happenings in the new earth. Lol. It's very obvious that the JWs, apart from the 144 elders, will end up in the new earth. Dear JWs, sorry if I said anything wrong. No hard feelings at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment