Thursday 26 February 2015

Marriages, God's Will, And The Deceit In The Church.

   My dear viewers, how many of you here believe in the idea called God's Will? Or are you even wondering what it means? For  those still wondering, let me explain. "GOD'S WILL" simply means the will of God concerning something. The interesting aspect of God's Will today, is the way it is being used to cajole so many ignorant believers in the house of God.

    God's Will as it applies to marriages ought to have meant God's approved choice for a partner, but from what we see today, it has become "man's will", man's approved will.  GOD'S WILL as the believers  it, comes after a series of spiritual exercises like fasting, praying and divine revelations. But what do we see today? How many of those people proclaiming "Gods will" actually heard from God? Let me give you a funny instance of God's Will today. A brother walks up to a very charming and sexy sister, well endowed, in fact, a doro-gather, and on getting there he says; sister please excuse me, I have a word for you from God. On hearing God, sister "Doro" follows brother "God's Will", sits down and hears the following; I have actually been fasting and praying for some days now, and yesterday, making it the 21'st day, a revelation came in form of a dream. In that dream, we were in the church for prayer meeting, and after closing time, it was highly cloudy and immediately, it started to rain heavily. It rained cats and dogs, all those having cars had driven off and it was just the both of us left. I was in a state of confusion as it was getting really late. It was in this state of confusion that you suddenly walked up to me with your umbrella, gave it to me, and asked us to go home in it. We walked under the canopy of your umbrella to my house, and as soon as we  there, I woke up. I wondered what this dream meant, untill I heard a voice that you were God's Will for me.
    Though the above scenario is the most common and most popular format in use today, fake believers have devised new formats for getting the brother or sister they have been crushing on, as the case may be. Now, here's the question: why have I not seen a Nigerian brother saying God revealed to him that his God's Willed wife is in china? Why does an educated brother not walk up to a sister who sells okro in the market and say to her, sister, you're my God's Will. Why? Or does it stand to mean that God's Will for us must be in our environs and locality? So who will marry  the disabled, mentally retarded and low class citizens? Or is their "God's Will" also among them there? We have to be wise and careful as believers we claim to be. It's not just enough for brother "God's Will" to walk up to sister "Doro" and sister "Doro" consents just like that. If you're sister "Doro" in this case, tell brother "God's Will" you haven't heard from God, and you want to hear from God yourself.
     Don't get me wrong, I haven't said God doesn't speak, but let the message be properly confirmed. I have seen poor sisters, seeking financial emancipation, running to rich brothers and calling them God's Will and vice-versa. At other times, sharp guys see  a rich single lady, above 25 years of age, quickly device a convincing format, just to win her over as his own God's Will. Brother, sister, shine your eyes o!!! No go enter wrong marriage in the name of God's Will oo!!! Where as na man's will. Be careful and vigilant. We are in the last days ooo. But meanwhile, I am single O. Any God's Will, reading this post that feels in her heart of hearts that I'm her God's Will should please drop a comment sharply or send me an e-mail. God bless you Richly as you comply. This marriage seminar is over, go in the peace and love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment