Sunday 22 February 2015

Doctors!!! Are they actually womanizers???

No doubt you've had a hectic day. It's time to calm your nerves. Even you that's looking at this post like; what's he gon say?. Hehe. Many things dey to talk. Grab your chair, sit comfortably, you're welcome.
    The topic before us centres around doctors and their womanizing tendencies. I know some doctors are actually reading this post right now, I'll appreciate if you make known your views on the comment section. Doctors!!! Are they actually womanizers? Well, playing to the gallery, one would be tempted to say YES. On the other hand, I would be guilty of a fallacy known as argumentum ad populum. Therefore, let's disambiguate this topic properly. Although a vast majority of girls, especially in Nigeria are of the opinion that doctors are chief womanizers, I beg to differ. Why the railing accusations?? Why this popular argument? Why that conclusion?? The reason is not far fetched. As we all know, doctors are more or less always intelligent and disciplined albeit having to repeat one ore more courses along their course of study. That being so, is it any fault of theirs that ladies flock around them always?? Or is it the nature of their job that makes them like women excessively? If so, what could be said of female doctors? Are they excessive lovers of men? I must say it's all about personality and individual differences. Medicine is a discipline, womanizing is
Part of personality, and a womanizer that trains to become a doctor is the womanizing doctor. It's all about the individual. I had to do this post after watching a whole lot of ladies jump into a self approved compromise, in my somewhat discomfort zone. My people, I actually think its about the individual, and not about discipline. Or does discipline have a way of influencing a person's personality? I leave that for you to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment