Monday 26 January 2015

S*x is something She can have everyday, She loves it – Adediwura

Vanguard's meeting with Actress Adediwura Adesegha almost got off on a wrong footing because both of us somewhat had our heads below water. But before we could really had a go at each other, we found a click somewhere and hit it off on a good note. It was then I realised this ebony beauty is something special. Even though I got off without being scratched she still managed to leave me with bitter after- taste; “You are free to write whatsoever you deemed fit, I laugh over news,” she declared. Long story short – I met this Yoruba Nollywood damsel, in her late thirties, who would rather
shoot prisoners than take them in and we got talking, on any issue under the sun:
In her words: “S*x is a free style, it
depends on one’s opinion. If you are an
adult why shouldn’t you have it? It has to
do with the individual. It is not something
to be discussed generally. My own view
about s*x is enjoying yourself. If I feel like
having it, I will. If I don’t feel like, then I
keep myself. I can decide to have it
Monday to Friday, if I have the strength
and if the man is there for me. I think my
power can condone everyday s*x."
She’s a graduate of English from Lagos State University and has been acting since 2008. Her friends and fans call her the Blackgold on account of a role she played out at a point in her career.
Like I said before, she doesn’t take prisoners, and when we got talking about s*x and what it could mean to her getting landed with a guy that has all the manly qualities without the drive to satisfy a woman in bed. she wouldn’t hold
anything back, she let me have it all.
“ My lifestyle doesn’t revolve around any man, if you can’t satisfy me in bed, I will let you know you cannot satisfy me . We will find a way out. Is it not about making love? I will tell you this is the way I want you to do it. Give it to me this way. I am an adult, I see no reason why I should shy away from that if I really think he is okay enough for me,” she said "It depends on what I want at that moment,” she added. But as a heavily frontally endowed woman, Adediwura believes her big oranges are
not the biggest in Nollywood, she believes there are others who are ahead of her in line. “I will put myself in category C or may be category B. I have people who are in the category A like Ronke Oshodi Oke or Foluke Daramola,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment